PDA

View Full Version : AFC.1-Australian Fighting Championship-Nov 12 -performance rap superstar PHRASE

admin
21-10-2010, 05:10 PM
http://www.kickboxermag.com.au/images/editorial/events/afc-mma-2.jpg

Dylan The Villian Andrews (Aus) vs Jesse Taylor-USA( The Ultimate Fighter Series 7)

Ross Dallow ( Aus) vs Jeremy May - USA( The Ultimate Fighter Series 7)

Masaya Doi ( Aus) vs Richie Whitson- USA( The Ultimate Fighter Series 7)

Kenny ‘The Body” Yeung vs Damien Brown

Anthony Brancatisano vs Cobba Mooney

Plus 6 other undercard fights , tickets from ticketmaster 136 100

http://www.ticketmaster.com.au/artist/1501347

PAGE 78 todays Herald Sun Sport Confidential

AFC FINAL FIGHT CARD
Weigh in @ Hilton on the Park Thursday night at 7pm (Across the road from the MCG in the conference room)

Card Subject to Change

10 fights
1. Matt Prince vs. Rusty McBride
2. Damien Brown vs. Kenny The Body Yeung
3.Dan Dynamite Richardson vs. The Smiling Assassin Hugh Cameron
4.Rob Giuffrida vs. Aaron Ruffin
5.Patrice Empeigne vs. Troy Williams
6.Panapa Pereira vs. Ryan Carr-Ketu
7.Leigh Alwood vs. Supi Sonic Lanumata
8.Ritchie Hellboy Whitson (TUF 7) VS Masaya Doi
9.Jeremy May (TUF 7) vs. The White Devil Ross Dallow
10.Main Event -JT Money Jesse Taylor (TUF7) VS Dylan The Villain Andrews

In the AFC ,if in the event of a draw , we go one extra round to sudden victory, no draws, just winners and losers.

heavy
22-10-2010, 04:31 AM
Good work, bringing out some known MMA fighters, makes for good entertainment! Hope it does well

kcm
25-10-2010, 01:13 PM
that jesse taylor has one of the biggest chins i have ever seen...

perrycale
25-10-2010, 02:31 PM
that jesse taylor has one of the biggest chins i have ever seen...

Personally he looks like a dead ringer for the ref big john mccarthy !

xilliun
29-10-2010, 06:48 PM
Richie Whitson fought on series 9, UK v USA.

sprawla007
31-10-2010, 09:53 PM
is there a set fight card yet?

is there many changes from the original card

perrycale
11-11-2010, 10:39 AM
AFC fighters will be on Triple M Network 105.1( can listen on the net if you are interstate) from 3pm Today with James Brayshaw and Billy Brownless.

Weigh in @ Hilton on the Park Tonight at 7pm (Across the road from the MCG in the conferance room

With AFC it is unique right from the start, in the event of a draw in ALL of the fights, we go an extra round for sudden victory.

Bushi
11-11-2010, 11:06 AM
This is going to be huge, Melbourne BIGGEST MMA show....

Looking forward to witnessing this up close....

Make sure you all get along...

Cheen Machine
11-11-2010, 02:32 PM
Best of luck to fellow Tora Fight Brand sponsored Ross ' DA BANDIT' Dallow. A veteran of aussie mma training under the CIA PAULISTA Banner in Melbourne. Go HARD brother

Booga
11-11-2010, 03:02 PM
When did roger Ram Jet start his MMA career? :D

Adambjjoz
11-11-2010, 03:57 PM
Should be a good night of fights for those in attendance tomorrow night.

From: http://infinitemma.com/index.php/news/story/media_day_today_for_the_afc_in_melbourne

For all the Victorian MMA fans out there, you may like to know that today is the official media day for the AFC 1 event being held this weekend, with radio interviews taking place on Triple-M radio 105.1 from 3pm. The AFC will be having fighters interviewed by James Brayshaw & Billy Brownless. Tune in to hear what they have to say & call-in to the radio show with some comments or questions, to give your support to the sport. For those free after hours tonight, you may want to pop down to the Hilton on the Park and check out the conference room (Opposite the MCG) to see the event weigh-in’s take place at 7pm. Hang around afterwords and you might be lucky enough to have a chat or get some photos taken with your favorite fighters.

Bushi
13-11-2010, 02:04 AM
Results as best I can remember them....

A great night for AFC 1, was proud to be a part of it....

1. Matt Prince vs. Rusty McBride - Rusty by round 1 KO

2. Damien Brown vs. Kenny The Body Yeung - Damian by UPD

3.Dan Dynamite Richardson vs. The Smiling Assassin Hugh Cameron - Dan by UPD

4.Rob Giuffrida vs. Aaron Ruffin - Rob by tapout round 1

5.Patrice Empeigne vs. Troy Williams - Patrice UPD

6.Panapa Pereira vs. Ryan Carr-Ketu - Panapa by RNC round 3

7.Leigh Alwood vs. Supi Sonic Lanumata - Leigh by BIG RH KO round 2??

8.Ritchie Hellboy Whitson (TUF 7) VS Masaya Doi - an ABSOLUTE STAND UP
WAR, Richie by KO round 1

9.Jeremy May (TUF 7) vs. The White Devil Ross Dallow - Jeremy won via DQ (end of round 1, alledged linament of some kind in his eyes)??? had the crowd confused and wanting more action. Jeremy controlled round 1 though, how Ross didnt tapout a few times was amazing, 1 TUFF WHITE DEVIL

10.Main Event -JT Money Jesse Taylor (TUF7) VS Dylan The Villain Andrews
Jesse choked out Dylan in round 1, Dylan wouldn't tap, ref stoppage as Dylan was unconcious as a result of the choke

All in all a great 1st promotion from Underdog Promotions, looking forward to AFC2.....

Cheen Machine
13-11-2010, 09:05 AM
Just a clarrification on Ross's fight. I know ross personally i trained in thailand with him, he often comes to wagga to see his family because hes from here and his brother sponsors us.
ROSS IS NO CHEAT, at the start of the first ross started with a leg kick and then tried for the takedown and took him down, MAY got half a guillotine on but ross was patient and escaped it then he ended up on top and began to land bombs on MAY, ROSS then gets MAY in side control and then gets into mount and ROSS puts MAY in a guillotine and MAY is in trouble but ends up being saved by the bell.
Then because ROSS survived MAY'S best and then put MAY in trouble, MAY claims that ROSS had linament on his body and DOGS THE FIGHT. HE ABSOLUTELY DOGGED IT and took the cheap win

RebellionMT
13-11-2010, 02:37 PM
Hi Guys,

Re; Ross’ fight.

I was in the corner with head Cia Pualista Coach Carlos Vieira and Kaizen Muay Thai trainer Ton.

This was an absolute sham and we will be appealing however possible.

Ross did not grease. The last people to touch Ross before he entered the ring were the officials before the ramp who put vas on him and I guess the ref at the centre. We are prohibited to touch him before round one.

Steve came to us towards the end of the rest break between rounds and asked what we had put on him, we asumed he meant the vaseline we applied during the rest break, he said no they are saying you have oiled him up before the fight, again this can’t be true as they checked him. Also be pretty silly for the BJJ guy to grease up fighting a tall striker. He then ordered us to wipe him down. We started to, he then said to get something bigger, we used the towel that we had to wipe the corner ice etc off, we used Ross’s t-shirt and anything we had there as he kept telling us just to wipe him down.
He walked off and came back and said that Jeremy May says he can’t see (not sure if anyone saw anything during the fight that implied he was having vision problems and made no complaints during the fight). Hew also kept saying that he could smell linament. I asked him if he thought it was from our ice packs as we use them on Muay Thai fighters we corner and it may have resedue but again the pack had not touched Ross before the fight.
So they gave Jeremy the option to fight on and he didn’t.
The ring doctor after the fight rubbed his eyes and face on Ross’ arms and hands and said there was nothing on him at all.
The head of the commission also asked me why no independent person examined JM.

I think it may be accurate to say that Ross was screwed and the triangle attempt and guillotine attempts fatigued JM and the pounding he received at the end of the round whilst turtled up may have lead to his mysterious vision loss.

I think Ross was underestimated coming into this fight and JM found out what we all already knew, Ross is one tough determined SOB and won’t roll over for anyone.

Congratulations to Ross for making weight (for the 84KG weigh class not the 85 as mentioned by Perry) unlike his opponent who came in at 84.9, congrats to Ross for sticking to his plan and listening to Carlos and defending the sub attempts.

At the end of the day, he is genuinely out there to give you guys an entertaining fight and although his dancing needs some work he will be back. Hopefully Jeremy’s eye sight is recovered some time in the near future and there can be a rematch.

Sy

Wiseyoda
13-11-2010, 04:06 PM
Watched the fight. And agree with the above. My mate said, did i think Ross would win, i replied if he did win, it would be on the fact he as stubborn bugger that never quits, and will pull through.

I think it may be accurate to say that Ross was screwed and the triangle attempt and guillotine attempts fatigued JM and the pounding he received at the end of the round whilst turtled up may have lead to his mysterious vision loss.

i think this reasonable to say...

May pulllin the fight was very disappointing. Its not like he is on a +6 figure contract and has everything to loose. He should have maned up and continued the fight.

Ritchie Hellboy Whitson VS Masaya Doi was the best fight of the night. Some good... mixed with some unorthodox standup, good scrambles and work rates where well up. Finish was well deserved, but could have gone either way with the way they were throwing.

Crowd was down, but i suppose there trying to build it.

Can anyone confirm why Pang didnt get a fight? Is he contracted out at the moment??

Cheen Machine
13-11-2010, 06:41 PM
Check out this url to see the official weigh in photo of ross v may http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=141708292545345&set=a.135115053204669.19158.130771206972387#!/photo.php?fbid=141708292545345&set=a.135115053204669.19158.130771206972387&pid=199074&id=130771206972387

Wiseyoda
13-11-2010, 06:52 PM
lol